Friday, October 4, 2013

Praise the Lord with me

“Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together!” (Psalm 34:3); “Praise the Lord! Praise the name of the Lord, give praise, O servants of the Lord” (Psalm 135:1). Yes, join me in magnifying and praising the name o the Lord. Today, is the 19th anniversary of our Dial A Prayer Ministry. It is a ministry that is available to anyone 24/7/365.

By the grace of God I know people from at least 23 different states have called to listen to this ministry. Many have called, written notes, sent e-mails and texted me saying, “Thank you Pastor, this is just what I needed to hear!”

If you so desire check it out by calling Dial A Prayer 605-724-2444

The hymn writer said it well in the great doxology: “Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow; Praise Him, all creatures here below; Praise Him above, ye heav’nly host; Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.”

Monthly sponsorship “$30.00" are available. If interested contact me at nabilsnour@hotmail.com

No comments: