Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nour Tour Comments

I did a bible study and women's presentation at church a few weeks ago and highlighted a few moments of our trip to Israel.  (The one theme of the study was glory...I used pastor's meditation when we were at the Shepherds Field and what that very night felt like with the angels singing Glory in the Highest and how they saw God Smile that night) ...The study was on "Living in Jesus."  It was truly filled with the Holy Spirit and God truly put the words in my mouth...I had 90 year olds with tears...The church said they never heard anything like it; don't know if that was good or bad but I have been asked to speak at other churches.  I truly felt the 12 around me because I thought of you all the time.  The trip truly made spiritual changes in all of us!  Thanks be to God!

Marcia Hanscom

Vocational Coordinator

2723 N Nevada Avenue

Colorado Springs, CO  80907

(719) 884-2222, Ext 35

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."

No comments: