Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A word from others

The below comments were shared with me after finishing a week of being the key note speaker at Shoshone Base Camp in Idaho (Lutherhaven ministries Servant Adventures) July 6-11, 2008

Dear Pastor Nour,

I was attending Idaho Servant Adventures last week at Shoshone Base Camp, and heard you preach. In full honesty, I have to say that you are one of the best pastors I have ever heard. Your words were inspiring and you could relate scripture to our lives so that we understood perfectly what your point was.

I’m the girl with the green cast on her right arm. I do not yet know the outcome of that situation, as I go to see a hand surgeon about it on Monday.

Kat Waymire

***********

Pastor Nour,
I want to thank you for coming to Shoshone base camp this past week, you have no idea how glad I was that you came. Since I have left and come home to Washington I have thought of a few questions to ask you.

I am baptized, redeemed, forgiven, blood bought and heaven bound

Nick Johnson
(Sammamish, WA)

***********

Just a quick note to let you know how much we appreciated your presentations of the Gospel this past week at Shoshone.  My boys and I really grew in our faith this week as God used you to speak to us. May God continue to bless your work as you serve the Master.

Pastor Brent Parrish

Our Savior Lutheran Church

Escanaba, Michigan

***********

Pastor Nour,

WOW! What an incredible week it has been. What a joy to see God at work in you and through you. Thank you for allowing the Gospel to ooze from you. Thanks for your time, voice, hands; and especially, your heart! The Lord Bless you mightily Nabil –

Lutherhaven ministries

Shoshone Base Camp Staff.

***********

Pastor Nour,

You have no idea how much you enlightened me. You really changed my views on Jesus. I can’t wait to go home and share the good news. I was lost before I met you and going through some hard times and you affected me so greatly. I hope to see you again on this side of heaven. God Bless You,

Love your sister in Christ,

Caylie Gray (MI)

***********

Pastor Noore,

You’r sermons and prayers have always been amazing. We have been so blessed to have you here this week. –Renee

***********

You are so wise. This week you have really opened my eyes in my faith, and I am really happy about that.

Love, Jaymson

No comments: